This fabulous The Tower artwork by Moonshaped Monday (Ilona Stuijt), is now available exclusively through Diamond Art Studio UK Ltd. To see more work by Moonshaped Monday visit her website: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MoonshapedMonday
The ‘peaceful’ Tower shows a wreck of a flagship, which was sailing the ocean when its ambitious journey was interrupted by chaos. The ship got tangled in the waves, displayed by the hair of a proportionally large mermaid, who dragged the ship down to the ocean floor. Using the remains of the ship as hair accessories and the sails as clothing. Let’s turn the ship into a metaphor for our own failed ambitions. As tragic as the situation seems, lessons can be learned from our failures. We can use this experience during our next journey to make it more successful and perhaps make it all the way to our destination. Our shipwreck can offer lessons to others, if they are willing to dive for it…
- Full Drill Diamond Painting Kit.
- Fully Hand Charted for definition and clarity.
- Available in the following size:
- Painting size 60x100cm. Canvas size 68x108cm
- Included in the box:
- High Quality Canvas with poured glue.
- Resin Drills.
- Premium Tool Kit consisting of a pen with grip, multiplacer tip, tray, needle point tweezers and sealable blue wax supplied as standard.
- Option to remove Tool Kit altogether, or just have wax supplied.